Avalon Place is a long term care and short term rehabilitation center specializing in post-hospital and post-surgical care. We have a full staff of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Therapists, and Certified Nursing Assistants on duty 24 hours a day. Whether you need short term rehabilitation after an injury, surgery, or hospital stay, or you are looking for a more long term solution, Avalon Place has an extensive variety of services and amenities to best care for you or your loved one.
Certified Activity Director
Our Certified Activity Director has created a balance of activities to stimulate the mental, social and physical well-being of all residents.
Hospice services which include nursing, emotional and pastoral care, may be provided if qualifications are met.
All of our delicious and nutritious meals are pre-planned by our Registered Dietician for the full benefit of our residents.
Laboratory Services & Pharmacy Services
From medications to testing, we have skilled nurses and a trained medical staff to satisfy all our residents' needs.
Avalon Place offers short-term respite care as short as three days or longer. You will have peace of mind in knowing your loved one is receiving needed daily care while they are meeting new people and participating in exciting and fun activities.
Concentrates on correcting swallowing disorders, cognitive disorders, speech and language disorders and hearing impairments.
Physical & Occupational Therapy
Concentrates on strengthening, ambulation training, transfer and mobility training, correct positioning, balance training to prevent falls, re-training in daily living activities and more.
24-Hour Skilled Nursing
- Post-hospital and post-surgical care
- Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants on duty
- Medical Director on staff to work with both our Administrator and Director of Nursing
- Assist with Wound Care, IV Therapy, and Tracheostomy care
- Provides family and resident counseling
- Secures spiritual guidance
- Assists in obtaining financial aid
- Luxurious private suites and rooms
- Salon services
- Provides transportation for doctor visits and outings
- Visit with family members in our gracious living spaces
- Convenient to hospitals and doctors
- Cable TV
- Enclosed courtyards for relaxing and visiting with friends
- Home-cooked meals served in community dining room (Short order grill and buffet style dining)
- Year-round recreational activities (outings, painting, dancing)
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay